Despite the challenges of the pandemic and the disruption caused by Covid-19, we are proud of the resiliency our students have shown during this time and the strength of our staff teams to deliver excellent learning and support consistently. This year’s results reflect this joint effort and we extend congratulations to all involved. Results day is a fantastic opportunity to reflect on the big achievements, the qualifications and awards, but it is also an opportunity to reflect on all the many other ways that students have developed during their time with us, and the huge progress they have made to support them with their next steps.
We are proud to share their achievements with you:
• 545 GCSE passes, including the top grades of 9, 8 and 7, in a variety of different subjects
• 20 students in our Scottish schools have achieved Scottish Nationals
• Grade 4+ and Grade 5+ pass rates increased
• 93% of students gained a pass in both English and Maths qualifications
• Over 600 other qualifications including BTECs, NVQs, Functional Skills, City and Guilds, ASDAN and the Duke of Edinburgh’s Award
• 100% GCSE pass rate at Longdon Park amongst others.