What is SLTea and Biscuits?
- Every week a selected group of students will get the opportunity to spend morning pastoral time with two members of the Senior Leadership Team (SLT).
- During their selected week they will get the opportunity to tell us how they are feeling, what they like and don’t like about school and what we can do to make anything better! This might be activities they want to go on, rewards they might like to earn or what they might like for their classrooms.
- We will do our best to make these things happen for them
What can I have during SLTea and Biscuits?
There will be a selection of drinks available during the time including:
- Hot chocolate
- There will be a variety of biscuits to choose from.
Time to talk
- Please remember that if any students want to talk about something and it is not their SLTea session there are still staff around to listen to them about how they are feeling.
- The faces on their helping hands in their classrooms are there to listen and help them each day.